|Place of Origin:||GUANGDONG|
|Model Number:||TYPE I|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100,000pcs|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1 million/day|
|Color:||Blue, Black, White||Material:||Non-woven, Melt Blown Fabric|
|Layers:||3 Layers||Style:||Ear-loop Or Tie On|
EN14683 Type I Medical Face Mask,
EN14683 disposable surgical face masks,
EN14683 Sterile Medical Surgical Respirator
EN14683 Type I Medical Face Mask Sterile Medical Surgical Respirator
LIFE is implementing a very well planned strategy of activities. We are active in following environments:
Vascular / ICU / Operating Room / Gastro nutrition / Anesthesiology /Nursing/Surgery/ Oncology/ Neurosurgery/Neurology
Life medical equipment company commitment to quality is reflected in the Quality Statement, Quality Policy , accreditations and certificates (EN ISO 13485:2016 , CE 0197).
In order to support people to overcome the coronavirus, we expand KN95 respirator, protective googles, disposable face shields production lines, these products have been successfully certified with CE 0161.
1. Non woven face mask is made of spunbonded non woven fabric and meltblown non woven fabric
2. It can be used in hosipital,or industrial eara.,protect face from the dust,water and bacteria.
3 . Conforms to international standard
4. Low breathing resistance with high filtration efficiency.
5. With multi-layered non-poisonous, non-allergic, non-stimulating materials.
6. Adjustable contoured aluminum nosepiece and a soft inner foam nose cushion help to ensure proper fit and increase worker comfort.
7. The high-efficient and strong electrostatic filtering materials effectively filter the solid particle dust, and prevent the oil liquid gas.
8. Free of maintenance, hygienic, clean, environment friendly.
|Product name||Medical face mask|
|Style||Tie-on / earloop|
|Features||1. Disposable protective mask, more reliable when going out.
2. 3D cutting design, effectively isolate pollution.
3. Three layers of filtering, light and breathable, blocking transmission.
4. Precision workmanship, breathable without odor.
5. Fit to the face, moderate size ears.
6. Ergonomic design, multi-pleated design, strong fit.
|Precautions||1. Replace the mask in time. Please dispose of it properly after wearing it. It is not recommended to reuse it.
2. Do not use if the packaging is broken.
3. Do not wear a mask that has been damaged.
4. Confirm the front and back of the mask before wearing
5. If you feel unwell during wearing, please stop using it immediately and consult a doctor if necessary.
6. Store in a dry and ventilated place, away from sources of fire and shady environment.
|Advantage||Anti pollution, bacteria, smoking, dust, odor|
TYPE I Medical Face Mask
Acting as a barrier, medical face masks reduce direct transmission of infectious agents from healthcare professionals to patients or the health setting area. The medical face masks prevent drops from being released and being transferred. It helps to reduce exposures to certain airborne particles, bacteria and virus.
No sterile product, Cannot use in an operating room or other medical settings with similar requirement.
Do not use if the package is damaged.
Do not re-use, single-use only, Re-use may lead to infection or other illness/ injury.
Do not touch the body of the mask by the fingers/hands.
Cover the nose and mouth, at no time hang a mask around the neck;
Remove the mask by using appropriate technique (i.e. do not touch the front but remove the lace from behind);
Dispose a used mask when no longer needed or between two procedures, when there is a further need for protection a new mask should be put on. Recommend to exchange every 4 hrs.
After removal or whenever you inadvertently touch a used mask, clean hands by using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water if visibly soiled.
Do not use if package is damaged.
Can not use for toxic gas protection.
Recommend to change every 4 hours.
Becareful if you are allergic to non woven.
Dispose according to related protocols.
Wash your hands before wearing a mask.
Use both hands to hold the ear cord, put the dark side out (blue) , disposable sterile surgical mask, light color inside (fluffy white) .